or call for a FREE consultation.
Offer in Compromise
Do you qualify to pay less than you owe?
Find out Now!
An Offer in Compromise is a formal resolution with the IRS that permits the tax payer to satisfy his or her debt for a reduced amount. This is a great solution for those who qualify, but not necessarily something most citizens should attempt on their own. A Licensed Tax Professional has the knowledge to determine if you qualify.
The IRS determines if a tax debt can legally compromised for one of the following reasons:
- Doubt as to Collectability – If there is doubt that the IRS can collect from the taxpayer within the Statute of Limitations.
- Doubt as to Liability – If there is doubt the taxpayer even owes the debt to the IRS.
- Effective Tax Administration – If the taxpayer has assets to pay the debt, but due to an unusual situation, a payment could create an economic hardship that would be unfair or equitable.
The IRS accepts only 20 to 25 percent of Offer in Compromise applications annually.
- Experienced Licensed Tax Professionals
- A+ Rated with the Better Business Bureau
- Resolving Tax Problems Nationwide, Call Now!