or call for a FREE consultation.
Are you looking for an IRS payment Plan?
We can help!
An Installment Agreement is when a taxpayer agrees to make regular monthly payments to the IRS until the balance is paid in full. The IRS determines the amount the taxpayer must pay when they review the taxpayer’s full financial situation. They based it on their total monthly income and expenses.
In order to establish an installment agreement with the IRS, a taxpayer must have all tax years filed and accounted for. The IRS’ approval is largely based on income, assets and liabilities of the taxpayer.
The IRS has several Installment Agreement programs available to taxpayers, such as:
- Streamlined Installment Agreement
- Fresh Start Streamlined Installment Agreement
- Partial Payment Installment Agreement
Once the taxpayer has decided on an Installment Agreement, they are required to choose a method of payment:
- Personal checks, business checks, money orders and certified funds
- Set up a direct deposit
- Make online payments
- ACH transfers from your bank accounts
- Payroll deductions
It’s important to know how to establish the Installment Agreement. Our Licensed Tax Professionals have the experience and knowledge to handle this process.
an Installment Agreement on your own! (855) 549-7829
- Experienced Licensed Tax Professionals
- A+ Rated with the Better Business Bureau
- Resolving Tax Problems Nationwide, Call Now!