or call for a FREE consultation.
Tax Solutions We Provide
Dealing with a tax debt can be devastating to a taxpayer’s finances, life, and well-being. If you are facing an IRS tax debt and have no idea of where to start or what programs are offered, we can help you. Some taxpayers apply for programs they do not qualify for and that can leave them in a much worse financial situation as a result.
There are several IRS programs that can assist taxpayers with their tax debt problems. These tax programs can easily lower a tax debt, protect against any aggressive collection action or reduce penalties.
Here are other problems that taxpayers face when facing a tax debt.
- Installment Agreements: This tax solution is a contract between the taxpayer when the IRS agrees to allow the taxpayer to make a monthly payment.
- Offer in Compromise: This tax solution is an agreement between the IRS and the taxpayer that allows the taxpayer to potentially pay back less tax debt than the amount owed. This requires a full financial disclosure to the IRS and isn’t a guarantee and not a tax solution many taxpayers qualify for.
- Penalty Abatement: This tax solution is an IRS program in which the IRS agrees to remove some of all of the tax penalties that are accumulated from the tax debt.
- Currently Not Collectible: This tax solution requires a full financial disclosure to the IRS and is typically useful for taxpayers who are experiencing a financial hardship.
- Innocent Spouse Relief: This tax solution is an IRS program which allows a spouse claim ignorance of the understatement of due taxes.
The Tax Assistance Group can assist taxpayers with these tax solutions to make sure that all taxpayers get the best tax debt resolution possible. We’ve worked with individuals, small businesses and self-employed taxpayers. We’ve consulted and see over 3.3 billion dollars in debt since inception.