Call Now :(855) 549-7829
Se Habla Espanol

Posts Tagged ‘Foreign Banks’

When to Report Income Held in Foreign Banks

If you are a U.S. citizen or a resident alien, you are required to report and pay taxes on all income within and outside of the U.S. Additionally, you must also report on your tax return any foreign bank accounts or foreign investment accounts, even if those accounts do not generate any taxable income. Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts (FBAR) If you have a foreign financial ...